Collection of Information
Several types of online data are collected:
- Visitor logs and statistics so that we know how busy our site is.
- Information provided by users through feedback forms on this site. If you complete a feedback form, we will collect your first and last name, organization (if applicable), and email address.
- Visitor logs and statistics.
- Information provided to schedule a service call.
- You authorize communication through email, mail, text message, phone or other means based on the info provided by you.
This site gathers statistics on user online experience. Information collected includes:
- Visitor server addresses and domains
- The times and dates the site was visited
- The pages visitors accessed and files downloaded
- Visitor browsers and operating systems
The main purpose of collecting this information is to provide statistical information used for website and system administration. The information does not identify individual users but does identify the computer that is used to access our sites. Logged information is kept confidential by those under contract to conduct maintenance to web server components. We make no attempt to identify individuals from these records.
All our staff have a legal duty to protect the privacy of your personal information and ensure it is used only for the purpose to which you have agreed. The Exchange will not make personal information available to other organizations or individuals. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
– The Exchange Team –